Here is a sneaky peak into a few of my favourite products that I carry in my kit and find myself reaching for over and over. Most of them are reasonable in price too, so if you're looking to update your makeup bag, have a look at these products.
1. Pillow talk lipstick by Charlotte Tilbury. Whether you are a Bride or you just want an everyday wearable lippy for your handbag, this is your girl. Its been such a hit CT has made a whole range around it and added a Medium shade for those who love the colour, but prefer a darker tone
2. Urban Decay Naked 3 Eye Shadow Palette This is the most used shadow palette in my kit and I have A LOT of palettes. I use it on almost all of my clients. There is a selection of shimmery and a matte shadows, which means it suits everyone of all ages and the pigmentation of the colours is really good. I rarely get any fall out from it, it blends well and it lasts well into the evening. It’s just perfect for the whole Bridal Party!
3. Kiko Gel Eyeliner Pot in all colours! It does what it says on the tin, goes on well, has longevity and at £7.99 you can't afford not to have it.
4. Nars Laguna Bronzer This is the perfect product for that natural sun kissed glow without too much shimmer. Perfect for a little bit of contouring and not too warm, so no risk of looking orange.
5. Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Highlighter. I have Soft & Gentle. I LOVE THIS. I’ve tried many a highlighter and have several in my kit, but I always come back to this. The pearlescent tone is beautiful and invites the light to reflect in the most flattering way. It’s such a pretty addition to your make up bag, if you don’t already highlighter.
6. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer All colours. I have about 8 colours in my kit and they are perfect for a full coverage concealer. The blend evenly and it lasts all day. It’s clear to see why 1 of these sells every 12 seconds.
7.Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray Basically Hair Spray for your face. All of my brides get a spritz of this before they head out of the door. They also have a ‘de-slick’ option for oily skin.
8.Becca Undereye Brightener Creamy and Luxurious, a little goes a long way. If you have a slightly dark undereye, this product lifts & brightens your whole eye. It’s not too thick and blends well.
9. L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara This product is cheap and cheerful but doesn’t clog. Gives volume and definition but doesn’t break the bank. Ideal.
10. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pommade This product is gorgeous in all colours. A little bit more opaque than a shadow to give lovely definition. I love it, especially on my darker haired clients. It is also the best product to use if you really need brows that won't budge.
I hope you like my tips! If you'd like to learn more about me and get regular hair and makeup tips and tricks, plus access to some tutorials and live demos, follow me on Instagram @jenniferfogertymua